Jojojo is a storytelling cardgame about exploring people's personalities through questions.
Currently printing its second edition, preorders available.
A programmable smart box that only opens when a certain requirement is met. Narrative-focused product being developed by an international team.
Currently in validation phase.
- Game design
- Knows how to tell a story
- Ate a scorpion once, pretty ra-di-cal
- Died of scorpion poison
- Knowing the right people
- Partying with the right people
- What the hell, partying with everyone
- Where am I? Who's this couch?
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don’t need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on and the dedication to go through with it.— JOHN CARMACK